Welcome to the eBiz Karnataka portal. This section lists out various services from Karnataka State Governments available online on this portal.
Apply for In-Principle Approval
As the investment promotion and facilitation agency of the State Government, KARNATAKA UDYOG MITRA is the Secretariat for grant of approvals and sanction of infrastructure facilities for approved projects.
Projects with investments between INR 15 to 500 crores, will be cleared by the State Level Single Window Clearance Committee (SLSWCC), chaired by the Minister for Large and Medium Scale Industries, Government of Karnataka.
If the investment is above INR 500 crores it will be cleared by the State High Level Clearance Committee (SHLCC), chaired by the Chief Minister, Govt. of Karnataka.
List of 10 services available
Apply for Clearances/approvals from the various departments
The applications under this part shall be filed by the project proponents, whose projects are approved by either DLSWCC OR SLSWCC OR SHLCC and who require specific approval / clearances from concerned departments.
The following are the department and services available to apply through “e-udyami” portal:
Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Board
- Land allotment letter, Confirmation letter, Possession certificate, Execution of Lease Deed and Plan approval.
Karnataka Small Scale Industries Development Corporation
- Plot/Shed allotment letter, Possession certificate, Execution of Lease Deed and Plan approval
Karnataka State Pollution Control Board
- Consent for establishment under Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974 and Consent for establishment under Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981, in respect of orange and green category industries (Form-OG).
- Consent for establishment under Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974, in respect of red category industry.
- Consent for establishment under Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981, in respect of red category industry.
Factories, Boilers, Industrial Safety & Health Department
- Approval to construct factory building and layout of Plant and Machinery under Rule 3(2) of Karnataka Factories Rules 1969.
Industries and Commerce Department
- Industrial Entrepreneurs Memorandum-part-I (already “on-line application filing system is in force and same will be link to e-Udyami”)
- Stamp duty exemption certificate and concessional registration charges certificate for registration of land, plot and shed documents and also for registering loan documents.
- Entry tax exemption on purchase of capital goods during implementation of the project.
Town Planning Department and Local Planning Authorities.
- Change of Land use.
- Layout Plan approval.
- Building Plan approval.
Municipal Administration Department
- License for establishment of enterprise
- License for building construction and plan approval
- Supply of Energy under Electricity Act – 2003
Karnataka State Fire and Emergency services Department
- Application for Fire NOC / Clearance Certificate
Water Resources Department
- Allocation of Water